COVID 19 SITE PLAN
BATTER REBELLION COVID SITE PLAN
Batter Rebellion takes pride in making sure all of our TEAM member and guest feels safe and are as safe as possible when dinning in. To meet the requirements of the public health measures issued by the Governor of California, Batter Rebellion will implement the measures outlined in this document. That demonstrates compliance with requirements for social distancing, disinfection, sanitation, and safe operations. EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY these guidelines will be made available on the company website and posted in the restaurant for our guests.
TEAM MEMBER HEALTH & SAFETY: IMPLEMENTED MEASURES TO ENSURE FOOD HANDLERS DO NOT WORK IF ILL AND ARE PROTECTED FROM BECOMING ILL IN THE WORKPLACE.
- If Team Members are sick or are feeling sick they will not be allowed to work and must show not sign or symptoms before returning.
- TEAM member will be required to have their temperatures checked before clocking in to work their shift. In the event the TEAM member temperature is above 100.4 they will be asked to wait for 15 mins and get their temperature retaken. We understand that it is summer and sometimes temperatures can rise when walking to and from their vehicles. If the Team member temperature is 100.4 or above they will be sent home and not allowed to return until they have had no signs or symptoms without the use of medicines.
- Each Team member will be given a health screening prior to the beginning of each shift that asks:
- Are you ill or experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within in the past 7 days?
- Does a household/family member have or had a fever or other COVID-19 symptoms in the past 7 days?
- Have you had close contact with someone who is known to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Employees with COVID-19 like symptoms are not allowed to work and encouraged to contact their medical provider or 2-1-1 and must be free of signs and symptom for 72 hours with out the use of medicines.
Face coverings must be worn by all TEAM members that interact with the public and when unable to
social distance with other TEAM members. This included out Back of House Team.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected every hour. Even though these restrooms are not in the purview of Batter Rebellion. We are going to take the extra steps to make sure everything is clean.
- TEAM members must frequently wash their hands with soap and warm water and use hand sanitizer.
Provide a copy of the COVID-19 Restaurant Operating Protocol to each TEAM member and ensure
they understand and will implement the protocols.
- Prevention COVID-19 Factsheet will be posted for each TEAM member to read.
- Notify TEAM members not to share food, beverages, and food-ware.
- Require TEAM members to avoid handshakes, fist bumps and similar greetings. No physical contact with in the Restaurant.
SOCIAL DISTANCING: IMPLEMENT MEASURES TO ENSURE SOCIAL DISTANCING IS ADHERED TO. RESTAURANT TABLES SHALL BE SIX FEET APART OR IF UN-MOVABLE, A BARRIER OR PARTITION MUST SEPARATE TABLES TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC.
- Batter Rebellion will adhere to the mandatory requirement to space all tables six feet apart or if un-movable mark them off for non use.
- Batter Rebellion will have the common are outside for guests to use while waiting to be sat for a table. The area is ventilated and there is plenty of room to scale distance.
- Place tape or other markings on the floor at least six feet apart in any area where members of public may form a line.
- Limit the number of patrons at a single table to a household unit or patrons who have asked to be seated together. People in the same party seated at the same table do not have to be six feet apart. All members of the party must be present before seating and the host must bring the entire party to the table at one time.
- Batter Rebellion will not seat parties greater than 8. To ensure proper social distancing procedures.
- Ensure tables are spaced six feet away from all food preparation areas, including beverage and server stations.
- Limit contact with guests for dine-in service by effectively following Batter Rebellion 10 Steps of Service.
EDUCATION FOR THE DINING PUBLIC: IMPLEMENT MEASURES TO ENSURE THE PUBLIC IS EDUCATED ON DINING OUT SAFELY.
- Post facility COVID-19 Restaurant Operating Protocol in a location visible to customers.
- Face coverings shall be worn by customers when not seated at table.
MEASURES TO INCREASE SANITIZATION AND DISINFECTION: IMPLEMENT MEASURES TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC THROUGH THE AVOIDANCE OR FREQUENT DISINFECTION OF MULTIPLE TOUCH POINTS AND SANITIZATION OF FOOD CONTACT SURFACES.
- The Restaurant will be closed down every MONDAY for a COVID deep clean where extra sanitation procedures will be used to ensure the safety of our community and TEAM.
- Food items that can be touched by multiple customers or be shared between tables such as condiment bottles, salt and pepper shakers, or breadbaskets are prohibited.
- Batter Rebellion will institute a contactless menu via QR code. In the event a menu is requested it must be thrown away directly after use.
- Batter Rebellion will ensure that all utensils and food-ware are properly washed, rinsed and sanitized.
Disinfect high contact touch points, such as phones, door handles, and credit card terminals using
a disinfectant that is effective against Coronavirus, frequently.
- Disinfect restrooms frequently.
Designate a team member each shift to oversee the implementation of additional sanitization and
disinfection procedures. (Manager on Duty)
- Community containers of after-meal mints, candies, snacks, or toothpicks for customers will only be provided upon request.
- Batter Rebellion will use Hand Sanitizers with a min of 60% Alcohol of our guests.
- Encourage reservations or take out.
- Limit the numb of TEAM member to 1 when serving parties.